Give unto him
As we invite Him to be more deeply rooted in our hearts and lives, God invites us to reflect His generosity to the world.
- We give thankfully, because God is first generous towards us by His grace (Psalm 24:1-6, Rom 5:8)
- We give financially, to rebel against the many temptations of money (Matt 6:24, 25-34).
- We give sacrificially, because God develops our hearts as we do (Matt 25:19-21)
- We give obediently, because we are managers and not owners (Matt 6:19-20).
- We give faithfully, to participate in God’s work in our neighborhoods and around the world (2 Cor 9:6-15).
- We give joyfully, as those to whom much has been given (2 Cor 9:6-15).
Whether you’re exploring faith, or you’re a new or longtime follower of Jesus, you’re invited to join in on the adventure of a generous life.